Mission & Vision
This Association abides by the code of Ethics of the National Pest Management Association, as of October 1991, and as may be amended. In addition, the Missouri Pest Management Association, Inc. Code of Ethics shall include, but not be limited to the following:
- To uphold the standards of the Missouri Pest Management Association, Inc. as well as the National Pest Management Association.
- To hold the pest management system in high esteem and strive to enhance its prestige.
- To maintain high company standards of moral responsibility, character and business integrity. To practice fairness, frankness, and honesty in all advertising and in all transactions with the general public, and with this Association. To keep the needs of the client uppermost.
- To render pest management service safely and efficiently, in keeping with good practices.
- To keep ourselves informed with respect to the laws and regulations pertaining to the pest management industry and to observe those laws and regulations both in letter and spirit.
- To perfect the skills and business practices of the pest management industry.
- To cooperate with other members in the interchange of knowledge and ideas for our mutual benefit and betterment of the pest management industry.
October 21, 2021
November 2-5, 2021
Las Vegas, NV
December 13-15, 2021
Annual Conference and Exposition
Sheraton Westport Lakeside
Chalet, St. Louis, MO
Click here to read the latest issue of our newsletter, The Advocate.
MPMA Hall of Fame Recipients
John Klenklen, Andrew Mannino, D.P. "Dub" Hayes, Norman Besheer, Gene Schuessler, David R. Cole, Charles Knote and Harry Connoyer